Senior Ethereum 2.0 Developer / Engineer
+ Permanent Full time
+ Work From Home (Galway)
MCCR Recruitment is a division of Bitcoin Marketing Team, one of Europe’s oldest Specialist Blockchain Marketing Firms.
We are happy to inform job seekers of a vacancy with a client based in Ireland who are a rapidly expanding blockchain-as-a-service company with operations in East & West Coast USA, as well as the West of Ireland.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Ethereum 2.0 Engineer with specific experience working with both Ethereum and Ethereum 2.0 protocols to join their team and support their clients to build a wide range of applications around multiple blockchains and networks.
This permanent full-time role will suit an experienced motivated individual who is able to work for themselves and is comfortable working using code repositories, chat apps, and project management tools to work in a fast-paced environment of continuous integration and deployment. It’s a hands on role that lets you work with some very cool blockchain projects, and will suit someone who likes to solve problems and build solutions.
The family-friendly company allows for flexibility around working hours to suit family life, a very flexible paid time off policy so you’re not stuck for holiday days when you need them, competitive salaries (based on experience) and 100% employer paid health, dental, vision, life and disability cover. They are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes diversity into their team. The role is 100% Work From Home, with some working hours in the early evening Irish time to deal with California, and occasional in-person team meetings in Galway City Centre.
- Develop and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure applications
- Develop blockchain-related microservices and APIs
- Automate the deployment of blockchain specific software
- Work with project owners to meet specification needs
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Write customer-facing SDKs
- Develop UIs with tools such as ReactJs that interact with APIs
- Plan and execute performance tests
- Maintain and deploy the latest blockchain node software
- Collaborate with frontend engineers to integrate new protocols into the deployment pipeline
- Support production blockchain node deployments for multiple protocols
- Hands on Blockchain experience is a must
- Legally authorized to work in Ireland
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient with Golang and/or node.js programming language
- Knowledge of Ethereum smart contracts and the ability to leverage these areas to achieve working executions
- Experience with React and relational and object store databases
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc)
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment
- Familiar with Git and Docker
- Expertise with Linux server environments
- Experience with automation tooling
- Ability to work independently debugging problems across the full stack
- Experience developing microservices
Sound like the job for you? If you think you fit the bill for this role and meet the experience criteria, please send an email with a cover letter, a copy of your CV and if possible a link to any relevant github repos you would like to include with your application to [email protected].